Senior Admin Assistant
Key roles and responsibilities
- Assist the Managing Director and members of the management team with administrative tasks, as required.
- Organise internal meetings, including:
- Circulating the agenda and amending as necessary;
- Booking meeting rooms, as required;
- Booking catering, accommodation and travel, as required;
- Maintaining confidentiality of the information discussed at internal meetings.
- Take minutes at management team meetings, including sharing with a management team member after the meeting, making their suggested changes, then circulating to the rest of the management team.
- With support from a member of the management team, create abbreviated management team minutes for the wider team, and circulate.
- Organise and book all aspects of events, such as company meetings and client account meetings, as requested by the team.
- Organise and book travel arrangements (UK and worldwide) for the team.
- With support from a member of the management team, co-ordinate internal and freelance resourcing for the team.
- With support from the HR & Operations Manager, maintain our online HR platform, ensuring that employee information is up to date, including but not limited to, contact details, leave allowances, line manager assignments, and training records.
- Assist with recruitment by circulating candidate information received from recruitment consultants or team members to the management team and collating responses; co-ordinating writing or other relevant tests; gathering references and employment history checks.
- Order equipment and supplies, as required, including stationary, furniture, printer cartridges, laptops, printers and monitors.
- Book individual and group training as requested by team members or members of the management team.
- Undertake any other task, as reasonably required by the management team.
Aspire Scientific: Vision and Values
- We care for our team by fostering a people-first culture of trust, transparency, and flexibility that actively encourages a healthy and sustainable work–life balance.
- We recruit, invest in, and retain outstanding people. We provide the resources and ongoing training and development opportunities to nurture talented, stable teams who excel at what they do.
- We develop successful client partnerships through excellence in medical writing and communication, underpinned by therapy area knowledge, industry expertise and a commitment to best practices.